4 February 2010

Achtung hier kommt Morne!



Jawohl!

Indians, you may want to start praying!

Repeat after me:

"A furore Morkelmornis / libera nos Domine"

What? You only pray to Lalit Modi?

Well, then I can't help you.

Accept your fate like men.


Please note:
This is a satirical post. To my knowledge Morne Morkel does not sport a black mo. Also, there is no prayer that could protect you from the immense powers of Morne Morkel. Furthermore I do not claim that all Indians worship Lalit Modi. Because obviously
sri-bhagavan uvaca test cricket tat sat
Peace.

3 comments:

Sidthegnomenator said...

Hehehe ... fantastic! Love the picture.

Purna said...

Are you trying to claim Morne as your own Wes?? Not happening!

Rishabh said...

All right, I give in, only because Saha's playing!

Heil Morne!