7 February 2010

ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I just savoured the preview of the first ODI at Cricinfo
and to my grumplement it said that seven of the Windie players were not "fit",
namely blabla, blabla, blabla and Sulieman Benn.

I was like WTF How does he dare not be fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF
I will shoot him in the head


ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


Okay so I googled at Cricinfo to find out what buttniggle he has and

Gahhhhhhhh


Banned for 2 ODIs because of that bloody Johnson/Haddin thing 500 years ago.

BAHHHHHHHHHHH

RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I WANT BIG BLACK ANGRY SPINNER!!!

NAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


6 comments:

Reverse Swing said...

Wait and watch after first two you get your black angrey weired spinner, look at him he is so tall and big he could have easily break chin of Punter by producing 155 Kmph bouncers but what? He decided to be a spinner and annoy Watson, bravo Benn.

He look like a joke when you see him walking down to you and throwing some sweet spinning balls. But hey it gave him little bounce which is bit deadly.

Rishabh said...

While he's banned, you'll have to content yourself with Nikita Miller, not-so-angry spinner.

Purna said...

How can anybody with a name like Nikita be a spinner?

Stani Army said...

:)

Sidthegnomenator said...

I, too, will miss Suley ... he makes the Windies worth watching. You know how I feel about Chris gayle ...

Wes said...

No Sid I don't. How do you feel about Chris Gayle?

Purna, how can Nikita be a name for a cricketter haha.

Maddy you are right, it looks awkward when huge guys are spinning. On the other hand it must be quite impressive when such a wild animal (Dani the windmill *lol*) comes jumping at you.