24 February 2010

Why Sachin is the Satan of batting

                \m/

As if his figures didn't smell sulphury enough, he also ruthlessly exerts mind control over his admirers, by which he is able to gather legions of compliant and dedicated z..., pardon, followers, who are multiplying quickly in order to take over the world.

The One Master holds the remote control in his brawny hands, he inhabits the thoughts at day and night.

Omniscient as he is, he knows exactly at which frequency to feed his worshippers new tri..., pardon, batting miracles in order to keep them on their knees.

How long will I still be able to resist his overwhelming powers? When will he decide that he's had enough and come and get me?

I pray to God for the strength to withstand the tempter.



more on this topic:

Why Harbh is the Satan of spin bowling

sry Purna for shamelessly plundering your blogroll, it's for a good cause :P

4 comments:

Ian said...

Hi Wes. Decided to cruise over and check your blogsite.
Btw, damn right I know the Redbacks! Least cared about State side.
Watch out for them in the Champions Leage. Graham and the boys will be pumped!

Will throw you a link on my blogsite if that's cool with you mate.

Sidthegnomenator said...

Least cared about state side??? What about the Warriors? As soonas weget someone decent, the Vics nick him!

Sidthegnomenator said...

Sorry, I mean Bloody Vics.

Purna said...

Oh, I just saw this! Haha! You can shamelessly promote anything. I promote being shameless myself.