25 March 2010

→ I have been assassinated

... unsuccessfully. But it was close. Mighty close.
I had actually assumed that all of these pictures had been burnt or otherwise been destroyed and erased from the face of the earth. But Sid had obviously been keeping one in her poison cabinet, ready to hurl it at my noggin when the time seemed right. Her motivation lies in the obscure, but her attempt has been noted. I suspect she will try again, with increased potential of destruction. So should I suddenly disappear unannounced you will know what has happened.


Aware,
Wes

4 comments:

Sidthegnomenator said...

Wes ... what???

You dope.

Wes said...

Why thank you ^^

Wasim said...

Wes

You favorite player in the whole wide world Mulla Yousaf is going to announce his retirement on Monday.

Wes said...

Wasim hello, I got informed about that and was going to make a post about it.