15 April 2010

This weekend on There's Nothing Else Happening TV

County Cricket:

The outcome of one of this weekend's matches was foreseen and written down by the authors of my old English school book:

"This is the story
Of my friend Rory
He fell off the wall
And that's all"


I'm surrey :(
Ha ha.
No seriously, good luck to the youngster. That's a heavy burden on his shoulders. I guess no one envies him that job.

~~~

STRAUSS! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. If he lets his bowlers down again this week I will  $%@§  his  %&?$ with an iron $&!@€% !!!!!!


No I don't have any feelings for Middlesex

Holy.....!! Finn just sent Cossy home for a duck. Why is "Noooooooooooooooooooooo" the only word that's coming to my mind these days when I think of the Cos *sneeeef*


I was going to write something about Pakistan but naturally can't think straight now.

3 comments:

Reverse Swing said...

and when do u need to think straight to write for Pakistan? it is more better more u r not thinking straight while writing about Pakistan? right?

Lolz

Sidthegnomenator said...

First match for Lancashire today, they're batting first. Mr Prince did all right on 82 but everyone else looking a tad iffy. As long as one of them injures fatty Bell when Warwickshire bat, I'll be happy.

Wes said...

It's interesting that Prince is the one that leads from the front. I guess he will savour that. Just saw that besides Monkeyboy and Kumar S. you also have the unspeakable in your team oO

Maddy, true. Will write as soon as there are some actual news.