14 August 2010

No Kiwi Post Here

God. For now.  (c) Cameraworx/Live Images
Sri Lanka v New Zealand


Yeah I know, in the place of these few meagre lines there should be a long emo text about the Kiwis not quite winning against the Lankans, but Tim Southee and Nathan McCullum being in for Grant Elliot and injured Jacob Oram, BJ Watling scoring 55 on debut, Kane Williamson still requiring some patience and Kyle Mills being god. 

Unfortunately I couldn't be arsed to write it, as the anticipation of the Friends Provident T20 Finals Day was getting to me quite a bit. 

Sorry 


Oh yes a dead bird fell from the sky... probably an omen... (dead kiwi etc, you know...)

Cheers,
Wes

2 comments:

sunny said...

I'm glad this domestic tournament is over, now I will have our Wes at least blogging about international cricket! :P

Wes ~ PFCNFS ~ said...

Oops I did it again :P ... and the county cricket season isn't over yet, just the T20... ;)