12 September 2010

Redbacks ready to bite the Lions!

Nibble nibble nom!!

In the audio interview below Callum Ferguson talks about the preparation matches and his expectations from today's first battle. Facing the Highveld Lions will be a stiff task right at the start. The Lions, who had been equally labelled as underdogs, comprehensively beat the Mumbai Indians, a motley, yet favoured, pile of mercenaries, in a rousing cricket fest on Friday, and won't be afraid of the no-names from Adelaide. However, the guy from cricketbetlive.com tips the spider boys as winners of the trophy (not at least because they call Shaun Tait their own), I thought my ears fall off, especially after witnessing the ice cold fashion in which Rusty Theron -select him already!!!-, pardon, the Warriors, dissected Wayamba last night, which cost me a large part of my sanity; I'm still grinning like a monkey on fermented fruit. However, this clash today is sure going to be one of the more interesting encounters of the "small but nice" kind:  Hampshire I v Hampshire II, a tasty treat for every county cricket connoisseur.

Callum Ferguson speaks ahead of the first match

Coach Mark Sorell talks about the warm-ups v Central Stags and Wayamba:



Can't deny that my stomach is turning inside my stomach, I hope so much it's gonna be great,

Cheers,
Wes

1 comment:

Sidthegnomenator said...

I see they successfully knocked the Lions down - I forgot to watch though. Shame on me, I know :-(