26 November 2010

The Huss at the end of the tunnel & Tim Linley Pt. 2

Ashes Test 1 Day 2
[scorecard]

Collapso Crapso - Punter, Clarke, North (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
And now the good Muss has started to play the matchsaving innings of his life. Good luck Muss, I want 150 from you, and I know you can do it :)

Oh yeah Swann has sucked backside so far LOL. Will spare you and myself any comments about Herr Finn or they'll hang me for high treason again.

And now... attention ladies and gentlemen... tadaaaaaa...:

Tim Linley's Book Club chapter 2! Coelho's Alchemist! This time I actually caught myself applauding and cheering my head off throughout the whole video, the guy is just priceless, his boundless enthusiasm grants him such a christmassy aura, I might actually start reading again... well not really (damn you internet) but yeah you know what I mean. Go Tim, give it to us!





Cheerio!
Wes

2 comments:

Sidthegnomenator said...

Swann completely sucks, I hope he keeps it up :-) Jimmy was the surprise package though.

The Muss has been called upon so many times to save us, let's hope he can do it again. And when he's done, he can smack his west Aussie team mate North about a bit.

Wes ~PFCNFS~ said...

Well I thought perhaps he makes 150 but nearly 200! I also didn't expect Haddin to get that far to be honest.