14 April 2011

Highest Honours

~~~
The following blogs and bloggers have earned mentions in this year's edition of the Wisden Almanack:


Congratulations to all these well-deserving mentionees,
and big thanks to Jrod, who let the cat out of the sack last night.

On a very humble side note... yours truly is mentioned, too
And I'm convinced that the major part of my gratitude goes to the Antichrist Jrod as well for that!
Thanks a lot, old chap.
You can acquire Jrod's prose in book-form here.

PS. Don't be evil.
 Raise your voice against the exclusion of the Associates from the World Cup 2015.


Cheers,
Wes

9 comments:

Pete said...

Great stuff Wes... keep up the good stuff. You're being watched now :)

Sidthegnomenator said...

I'm gutted that I'm not there - I was lead to believe I would be :-( Congrats to you, Wes.

Mudassar Ijaz said...

Thats great Wes!! Keep it up

Christopher Poshin David said...

Wow! Great going Wes! Congrats! :D



BTW - Now do you see why I asked for girls not be bloggers?? It's more competition for us, guys! :P

Anyways on a brighter note...good to see you get some well deserved recognition!

@Sid,

If it's any consolation, I missed it too...

Christopher Poshin David said...

Great going Wes! WOW! Congrats! :)

BTW - Now do you see why I don't want girly bloggers? It's more competition for us guys!

Anyways good to see you get a well deserved recognition! :D

@Sid,
If it's any consolation, I missed it too...

Shridhar Jaju said...

Congratulations! :)

Where's the party?

Masuud said...

Massive congrats, you utter champs. And Wes, you nut, after reading the starting bit I thought you weren't in it. Glad for you, Shazia x

Wes ~PFCNFS~ Blog said...

Many many thanks everyone. I hope those who didn't make it this year will definitely get their entry in the next edition!

Rishabh said...

Well done on the mention! You put a lot of work into this and update it like a beast :)