16 November 2011

Sorry Graeme Smith... I didn't mean it so!

One day before the next Test between South Africa and Australia I have to share this absolutely precious nugget with you. It is called "savausday2".

The post originally appeared on Rishabh's Billy The Worm blog and as usual when Rishabh creates a cricket comic he just nails it (pretty remarkable for a pink little earthworm ;)) Thanks Rishabh for the permission to share this.

And yes just a few days after I thought I was over the old Boofhead, old wounds are torn open and I ruefully take him back. ARGHH! Apart from that, his chest might be fatty, but his brain is not!



Cheers,
Wes

♥ If you enjoyed this post please reward me with a click on this link. Just a click, no strings attached. Thank you so much :)

8 comments:

Purna said...

Please note the idea came from Steyn, not Boofy. Thank you.

Wes playforcountrynotforself said...

Haha true, but it took Biffy's 250 IQ points to approve of it :)

Rishabh said...

Haha, thanks for sharing, Wes. You're too kind :P

Anonymous said...

Great! thanks for the share!

Shruthi said...

What happens if you click that link as your reward?

Wes playforcountrynotforself said...

Nothing that would affect you Shruthi. You simply donate me a click on my personal account on a website where you can get rewarded for collecting clicks (and other things).

Shruthi said...

Oh..then I contributed to your click collection :)

Wes playforcountrynotforself said...

Thanks Shruthi, too kind :)